...just some stuff to know about me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
I like to think that I have a magnetic personality & that I have no shame whatsoever.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The thoughts that go through my mind

I sometimes can't even believe myself.

I know that other people out there have these moments as well. You'll engage in a behavior or think a thought and then come to the realization shortly afterwards that you're an idiot.

I hate nothing more on this planet than the sense of wasted time. The fact that we spend roughly a third of our lives asleep makes me an insomniac in and of itself; however, when I realize that I've wasted time in my precious waking hours, it honestly makes me quite upset.

I make so many decisions every day that are going to somehow hinder me in the future; a horrible butterfly effect, if you will. I prime myself to believe that the people I choose to surround myself with are those who are best for me; non sequitur, I hate that feeling of wanting something something pretty badly and then realizing your efforts were for naught.

Sometimes you just can't know until it's too late, I guess.

That's life, though. Fucking growing pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment